Visit Lisle's Morton Arboretum today and experience 1,700 acres of nature from exotic plants, magnificent trees and secret streams and lakes. This outdoor museum also hosts private events, has a visitor center with a knowledgable staff to answer questions, and restaurants and cafes with gorgeous views.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp that allows access onto the sidewalk.
- Parking: Paid lot
- Facilities: Convention center, Lost & found, Restaurants, Shops
- Rental cars: No
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: None