Did you make it out to Wednesday's parade or the ice cream social by Lisle Heritage Society at ? Several village officials, community organizations, and local sports teams marched down Main Street, including:
- Knights of Columbus
- Lisle Character Counts Alliance
- Lisle Teens With Character
- Lisle Community Band
- Lisle Baseball and Softball Leagues
- Collie Rescue of Greater Illinois
- Lisle Township Democrats
- Senator Ron Sandack
- Yomechas Federation
- West Suburban Community Pantry
- Mayor Joe Broda, trustees Cathy Cawiezel, Lee LaFond, Ken Modaff, Ed Young, and Village Clerk Tim Seeden.
We've posted more than 80 photos on Lisle Patch's Facebook page!