Before we close the book on fall sports, let's take a moment to congratulate the time and hard work that each athlete put in over the season. coaches recognized their players during this fall's . We'd like to give Lisle's sports fans the opportunity to share their memories of the past few months, and to recognize their favorite players.
You'll see shots from:
- Patch contributor Steve Jurkovic and Mike Sandrolini
- Bill Buchelt, parent, owner of , and Lisle High School yearbook contributor
We hope you'll assist in expanding this gallery, and others we'll be publishing throughout the next week. Take a moment to share your own photos with the community. They can be taken from a phone or a camera, as long as they're in focus!
But more importantly, let the village know how proud you are of your athletes!
How to add your own shots to the gallery, or leave a comment:
1. Register an account on Patch
2. Click the 'Manage photos & videos' link below the gallery
3. Upload files. They can be of varsity and/or junior varsity athletes.
4. Add a caption--it can be the athlete's name, a special message to your athlete, a summary of his or her accomplishments this season. Don't have a photo to contribute? Add your message below in the comments.
Having issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for help.
Are you ready for winter sports to begin?
Patch can't be at every game, but we want to help keep fans updated. We're looking for dedicated fans to help us provide more comprehensive Lisle High School sports coverage for winter and spring sports. Do you take photos with your digital phone or camera at games? Do you recount games like a professional commentator, or are you just passionate about the game?
You can send photos and scores to firstname.lastname@example.org, post them directly to our Facebook page, or mention @LislePatch on Twitter. And we're always accepting bloggers--write as often as you like about your favorite high school teams! Send a message to the email above for details on how to get started.