Have you checked out the blogs on Lisle Patch? We've previously featured parenting entries from Sue Buchelt, gluten-free eating with Deb Ruscitti, career development advices Tom Cunningham, Adult Services Department, and Senate reviews from the office of Sen. Ron Sandack.
Have an opinion, tips or, or photos? Join their ranks by contributing your voice to Lisle Patch. In addition to special interest entries, we're interested in blogs that look to examine:
- local government (, Lisle Township, )
- school districts, parent-teacher organizations, alumni organizations
- homeowner's associations and neighborhood groups
- Rotary, Kiwanis, and Lions Club happenings
- religious groups and churches
- Lisle Library book clubs
- dedicated sports parents or fans (Just a shutterbug? Entries can be galleries only.)
- volunteer organizations (like the Lisle Teens With Character)
Contributors must be at least 12 years of age. Interested in covering something not listed? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 630-452-0931 or click on the "Want to blog on Patch?" button that's right under the blogs on the homepage. Explain your idea and we'll see if you're a blogger candidate!