- John Gilbert returns to court on July 27 for what will likely be an update on his defense team's analysis of computer records pulled by investigators.
- Theresa Carlquist has a status hearing on July 25 in her foreclosure case. Her criminal case resumes in Aug. 17 when, again, a plea is possible. Will advise on story possibility.
- Randy Caudill, official misconduct, returns to court July 28 for either a plea or trial setting.
-Anne Strezewski/Rego has a July 26 status hearing in one of her three new felony cases. Will advise on story possibility.
- Two civil cases involving Glen Ellyn are scheduled for hearings - the cell tower dispute on July 25 and the COD case on July 28.
- Also, the lawsuit filed against COD by a student who claimed he was beaten up and then photographed unconscious by COD police has a status date on July 26.
- James Kisla, aggravated DUI, is scheduled for a status hearing on Aug. 1.
- Kendyl Gill, one of four men charged in recent home invasion, is scheduled for first formal appearance on July 25.
- The Jenna Jameson lawsuit returns to court on July 28.
- I am still working through the Kane files on the Spira stuff we discussed. I've also started to run names of people mentioned in the fire investigation records you recently received.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something