Halloween Trick or Treating hours for the village of Lisle is from 3 to 8 p.m. on Oct. 31.
The Lisle Police Department has provided the following recommendations to ensure a fun and safe Halloween experience.
- Residences participating in the trick or treat program should leave porch lights on.
- Parents or trusted adults should accompany young children trick or treating.
- Stay within familiar neighborhoods.
- Use face paint instead of masks for improved visibility.
- Costumes should be light colored. Add reflective tape to dark colored costumes.
- Accept only wrapped treats.
- Never enter any home without parents' permission.
- Report any suspicious activity or incidents to parents and Lisle police.
Have a happy and safe Halloween!