Thank you everyone who attends our protests daily and to the Lisle residents who have joined us! I just have to share what two strangers said to me this week. “We were going to go in Johnny’s to sit outside and have something to eat, but when we walked by Puppy Parlor, my wife had a sneezing fit. We didn’t understand, but then seen all that stuff outside, looked at it and she had to get in the car and use her inhaler. She’s very sensitive and allergic to mold.”
Mold definition below. Cluttered storage areas??? This should be called the Little Shop Of Hoarders. Every single inch of that store is filled with junk. The walls, the floor, the back room stuffed with dogs. God, those poor dogs….
People have also asked us, “How do we know there are so many dogs in the store if you can’t see the back room?” We know because we have all the reports from the Illinois Department Of Agriculture.
2-17-2012 - 55 dogs, 40 puppies
4-20-2012 - 60 dogs, 50 puppies
7-6-2012 - 60 dogs 45 puppies
8-27-2012 – 60 puppies and they forgot to fill in dogs. Gee go figure. We have more reports on order.
And during the week they have tried to run over a protestor, filed false police reports, etc. No worries here, we have it all on film how they set us up. The more you google this place, the more you learn. The reviews on the internet say she is selling dogs to minors, maggots in the dumpster food, etc. Google this place. We also have heard, can’t confirm, but the Village Of Lisle should….she is paying employees 7.00 an hour, cash. Against the law. Does the village not care that a business in their town is breaking laws here?????
Please join us at our next protest! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming times. If anyone has been sold a sick or dying dog from Puppy Parlor, Tammy Coglianese, please visit www.caps-web.org and fill out a Pet Store Complaint Form. Thank you!
Main article: Mold health issues
Molds are ubiquitous in nature, and mold spores are a common component of household and workplace dust. However, when mold spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. Mycotoxins include aflatoxins, ochratoxins, fumonisins, trichothecenes, citrinin, and patulin, among others.
Some molds also produce mycotoxins that can pose serious health risks to humans and animals. Some studies claim that exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases death. Prolonged exposure, e.g. daily home exposure, may be particularly harmful. Research on the health effects of mold has not been conclusive. The term "toxic mold" refers to molds that produce mycotoxins, such as Stachybotrys chartarum, and not to all molds in general. These toxic properties may also be used to the benefit of humans e.g. penicillin from Penicillium and so on. In low doses these toxins that could otherwise be deadly can be controlled to our benefit to fight off infection.
Mold in the home can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments. Symptoms caused by mold allergy are watery, itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.