Invite a friend
Journey into Bliss Sound Bath
Sound healing is beneficial in reducing stress and promoting a deep sense of peace and well-being that can lead to better health. During the sound bath, students lie in a comfortable Shavasana position supported by blankets and props. Sound healing occurs as the Tibetan singing bowls and gongs create vibrational sound harmonics at the frequency of "OM".
|Where||Yoga Rhythms 6450 College Rd, Lisle, IL 60532|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||pre-reg-$25; on day of $30|
More About Yoga Rhythms
Yoga Rhythms is a yoga studio and Sadhana support store owned by Margo Gebraski. The studio specializes in Svaroopa yoga, a simple and deep style that uses props and poses to calm the mind. Prenatal, basic, advanced and back-healing yoga classes are also available, as well as meditation classes, private sessions and workshops. Many products, including organic and fair-trade items, are available for purchase. Brands include Mountain Rose Herbs, Ginger Blossoms and Triloka.
Other events here
- It's All about the Heart... Wed, May 29, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Overcoming Everyday Stress with Self-Help Reflexology Sat, Jun 8, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Journey Into Bliss -Sound Bath Sat, Jun 8, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Shake Your Soul Sun, Jun 9, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Begins at the Tailbone-Intro to Svaroopa(R) Yoga Sun, Jun 9, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm