The list below focuses on retail and service-oriented businesses only. Interested in information on an individual business? Click through the links provided.
- Big Apple Restaurant closed earlier this year after testing out a weekend dinner menu.
- Trill Boutique said goodbye to its Green Trails Shopping Center space at the end of November. The owners are in the process of searching for a new home, but have not announced an official location.
- The owners of Vini’s on Main Street closed following the revocation of its liquor license in mid-August.
- Wild Bran, Inc.
- Chock Full O’ Nuts made the switch to the Safari Café.
- Lisle Lanes re-opened the Kingpin Grille in October after a two-year hiatus.
- The Lisle Park District made its change from the View to Wheatstack.
- Pete & Johnny’s on Ogden Avenue closed and will re-open as Pizzeria Bombola under new ownership.
- The Ogden Avenue Shell Station is finishing interior remodeling after constructing a new canopy.
- Singhar Boutique is set to open at the Century Plaza shopping center on Ogden Avenue (which shares the same strip as Domino’s Pizza and Jimmy John's).
*This portion of the list only includes items we could confirm with business owners.