Lisle Residents Open New Business, Assisted Transition, in Woodridge
Assisted Transition - Finding Free Personalized Senior Living for Your Loved Ones
Leading elder care referral service opens new office/offers free help for families
Chicago - Western Suburbs - September, 2012 – Millions of Americans will face heartbreaking decisions this year when an elderly parent or grandparent is no longer able to live on their own. In fact, more than 50 million people, one in five adults, will provide care for a chronically ill, disabled, or elderly family member or friend during the coming year.
Now, Assisted Transition, one of the leading elder care referral services, can offer a solution. Free, personalized guidance is available in the Chicagoland area with the opening of a new office in Woodridge, IL.
“Family members begin an emotional rollercoaster ride when trying to balance caring for their elderly parents or grandparents, while still living their own lives,” advises Rick and Pam Graffagna with Assisted Transition in Woodridge, “Families get exhausted, confused and burned out. It is in the best interest of everyone involved to see what senior living options are available. But with so many options, people in this situation need to know, it’s okay to ask for help.”
Assisted Transition can benefit you:
- In 2009, there were over 39,500 Assisted Living Communities across the country —there are far too many local options for seniors and their families to visit on their own.
- The average cost for 24 hour home care is over $6,000 a month, not including any other living expenses. The National average for an assisted living facility is $3,000 a month.
- Many assisted living facilities specialize in Memory Care for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Assisted Transition works with each client, customizing their living options to the senior’s personal, financial, and geographic preferences.
- Once Assisted Transition finds the best options for a client, we tour the facilities (for Free) with the client and their families. This helps our clients see their options and decide what the best choice is for them.
New Company Offers Solution
Assisted Transition has recently opened a new office in Woodridge, IL and offers to lead seniors and their families through the potentially stressful and confusing process of finding the best long term care facility for their needs. The company has 48 franchises in 15 states.
“It’s difficult to balance family, work and your own life while caring for a family member but more and more families struggle to do it,” adds Graffagna. “We can provide an answer.”
“When our phone rings – we are never sure what story we will be hearing. In many cases there is emotion involved and an audible sigh of relief when we tell the caller that we will be able to help – this is what makes working in this industry so wonderful. We truly are offering a service that helps seniors and their families. It is very rewarding.”
About Assisted Transition:
ASSISTED TRANSITION is a FREE Elder Care Referral Service. Finding local, long term care for every senior is our specialty! We take away the confusion and help seniors understand what option is best for them: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes or Home Care. Because we care, we offer FREE GUIDED TOURS to our clients. We will personally drive our clients, or their family members, for FREE to the locations that meet their personal, financial, and geographic preferences. Our Elder Care Advisors are ready to answer questions and can even offer resources to help find financial assistance.
For more information, please visit: http://www.AssistedTransition.com
Contact: Rick Graffagna – 630 246 2579 – rgraffagna@AssistedTransition.com